The Informed Citizens Book Club meets the 2nd Wednesday of the month at Old Firehouse Books 232 Walnut St. in Fort Collins from 6:30-8:00pm.
NOW there is an Informed Citizens Book Club South! It will meet the 2nd Wednesday of the month at Raff’s Restaurant at the Highland Meadows Golf Club in Windsor at 11am.
And if you can’t make either book club:
Please use these materials to host your own book discussion. This page will be updated monthly and contain materials for the book for that month 1) author bio, 2) two newspaper book reviews, 3) discussion questions. It may also contain league members reviews of additional books on timely topics that are not selected for the monthly discussions. So many books, so little time!
- Acid Test by Tom Shoder – January 17, 2018
- $2 a Day by Kathryn J. Edin and H. Luke Shaefer – February 14,2018
- Radical by Maajid Nawaz – March 14, 2018
- Glow Kids by Nicholas Kardaras – April 11.2018 – PLEASE NOTE LOCATION CHANGE to Happy Luck’s Tea House right next door to Old Fire House Books.
- Strangers in Their Own Land by Arlie Russell Hochschild
- An American Sickness by Elizabeth Rosenthal